ERVIN EPSTEIN, MD
CO-FOUNDER, PRESIDENT, DIRECTOR, CMO
Senior Scientist, Children’s Hospital of Oakland Research Institute
Practicing dermatologist; Co-discovered aberrant hedgehog signaling in basal cell carcinoma
Investigator-initiated clinical trials of vismodegib, celecoxib, tazarotene in Gorlin syndrome
Mark de Souza, PhD
Biotechnology entrepreneur in the rare disease and dermatology space
President & CEO, Chromaderm, Inc., FIBRX Tissue Repair, Inc., SCIDEC Therapeutics, Inc.
- Former Founding President & CEO, Lotus Tissue Repair, Inc. (acquired by Shire)
GERD KOCHENDOERFER, PHD
VP OF TECHNICAL OPERATIONS & PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
20 + years experience at all phases of drug development through commercialization.
Formeryly Head of Technical Operations and member of Executive Team, Depomed
Senior management positions at Depomed and Fibrogen
Curtis Scribner, MD
Regulatory consultant with >30 years experience, including 10 years at FDA
- Former SVP Medical and Regulatory Affairs, RRD International, LLC and lead Regulatory positions at Quintiles and Intarcia
JEAN TANG, MD, PHD
Associate Professor of Dermatology, Stanford University
- Investigator-initiated trials of vismodegib in Gorlin syndrome, vismodegib as an adjuvant to surgery in high-risk basal cell carcinoma, and oral and topical itraconazole in basal cell carcinoma
Philip Beachy, PhD
Professor of Biochemistry and Developmental Biology, Stanford University, HHMI Investigator
National Academy of Sciences, American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Co-founder, Fate Therapeutics Inc.
Neil Kumar, PhD
CEO and Co-Founder, BridgeBio
Former Principal, Third Rock Ventures
- Former Interim Vice President, Business Development, MyoKardia, Inc.
FRANK MCCORMICK, PHD
Director of UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center. Co-Founder, BridgeBio
Fellow of the Royal Society
- Co-Founder and former CSO, Onyx Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Amgen)